Dukascopy. Swiss ECN forex company offers best spreads, marketplace and highest liquidity for on-line forex trading.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

silence at the edge of market

Heyya ( ouch who always using this ) haha nevermind. so hows going on.. sory to all my fellow for a being time this blog is "sepi" hehe. by the way.. i think dat im silence in a right time. Usually end of the year market unstable so its good if i stay away from market.

One month i just watched and preview back the movement.. erm in my opinion yeah its unstable but the movement is like not inside the correction. Each breakout will take 50 - 100 sumtimes 200 pip. Owh thats good if i trade but im quite afraid because last year December ever grab my happyness, so for now i beware with black december hahaha.. Last year movement to many false breakout trap the breakout chartist like me.. so what should i do.. ehhe just see my money flying haha.

InsyaAllah if next week or early Jan i will post again about my Technical and opinion. :)

Cya happy new year kea.. take care and enjoy.

No comments: