Dukascopy. Swiss ECN forex company offers best spreads, marketplace and highest liquidity for on-line forex trading.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

a thousand mile begin with the first step

Actually this is my 1st forex blog yang hanya membincangkan keadaan semasa pasaran matawang dunia. Many people ask me,why i play a very dangerous game even i have a Diploma in Information Technology specialized in software engineering from multimedia university. Ok the answer is for me forex sangat membahagiakan, previously when i was a newbie but skang pun stil newbie lagi haha.. ok when i was a newbie i ever lost almost 2k usd in forex,from there i doing a deep post mortem how can be that, the answer is greedy and emotion haha.. until now i try to change my attitude when trading.

My favourite pair is EU GU UCAD UCHF, i never played in yen currency dunno why haha. For me forex is not a blackjack game,forex need a lot of research,knowledge and etc. I need to learn one technique from a - z and. Money management is very an important thing when you trade. control your self insyaAllah profit is your.

Finally,i choose to trade until i da x larat nak trade. so say a little pray for me to through success in forex trading and become a great trader. Amin.

No comments: